Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here's how I hope this works

I hope to write a summary every day or so to record progress etc.
At this point I am waiting for my passport. This is the first step in obtaining a visa to work in Canada.

Our house is being readied for market.
Much painting and remodeling (upstairs bath) has been done, but much remains yet to be accomplished!
Last night I removed the ledger board I put up to assist with the top cupboards that went in over the weekend. Jonah unpacked the floor cabinets and I pre-positioned them to check the level. Definitely some shimming will be required. I also sanded and primed around the kitchen window. The window's metal frame also got a coat of primer. I put the last coat of paint on the kitchen door to the porch and the corner cabinet that will be staying on.
Pretty exciting stuff, this!

No comments:

Post a Comment